Your safety is our priority here at Bella Vista and we have instituted new safety measures to ensure your well being while on the property. We are following guidelines set by state, government, and county health authorities. We are happy to announce that our local and state parks are now open!
● Our common area is closed due to social distancing guidelines. Instead of “in person” check in you will pick up your reservation packet at the front door. There will be instructions to enter your room along with a phone # to call or text if you need anything.
● Our employees are screened each day before work using infrared thermometer and required to wear face masks and sterile gloves while cleaning the rooms. No staff will enter your room here during your stay. We are not currently doing room refreshes and if you are in need of towels etc. you can text or call and we will put in a basket outside your door with items in it.
● Every guest room is treated using the current Ozone Technology prior to check in.
● Use of CDC recommended disinfectants known to kill pathogens such as Covid19 in all guest rooms and an Ultra Violet light wand to clean all TV remotes and air conditioning/heating remotes and similar devices.
● Touchless hand sanitisers have been placed where necessary in the yard area. Each room will have designated yard furniture that is specifically for you to use while on the property so there is no cross contamination.
● Breakfast will be placed on your outside deck each morning at a prearranged time between 8:30 to 9:30